Enrollment for prekindergarten is limited and might have to be determined by a lottery. Also, the prekindergarten program is contingent on state funding.
Parents must provide their child’s birth certificate, proof of immunizations, proof of residency, and proof of guardianship if necessary.
Parents also must provide their own photo identification.
For more information about registration, call (845) 647-0120.
Subscribe to Home Delivery for only $3.00 per week!
Adults spend more than 10 hours and 45 minutes consuming media every day, with much of that...
- Rubber sole
- Made with a powerful non-slip outsole, these Thermoplastic shoes are perfect to protect you from very slippery floors.
- With a cute and exclusive pin for healthcare professionals, they will add more charm to your life.
- The upper and outsole are waterproof, so you don't have to worry about wetting your feet anymore.
- The footbed is made with an absorbent material to keep your feet dry all day long!
- These shoes are really light and the sole has a shock absorber and antitorsion system. Your entire body will definitely feel the support!