Enrollment for prekindergarten is limited and might have to be determined by a lottery. Also, the prekindergarten program is contingent on state funding.
Parents must provide their child’s birth certificate, proof of immunizations, proof of residency, and proof of guardianship if necessary.
Parents also must provide their own photo identification.
For more information about registration, call (845) 647-0120.
Subscribe to Home Delivery for only $3.00 per week!
Adults spend more than 10 hours and 45 minutes consuming media every day, with much of that...
- Rubber sole
- With shock technology provides more energy for runners.
- Opening knit fabric, breathable and comfortable, brings a natural running experience similar to barefoot running.
- Simple garter design, effectively reduce the time you wear shoes.
- Some heelpieces have shoe buckles, convenient for daily hanging.
- Daily training, outdoor exercise, fitness, sneaker can all bring you a comfortable experience.